Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pockets full of Rainbow


I got a chance to attend to T-Shirt making workshop at Mood Art & Design School.
I've never made a T- Shirt before! (except one I cut the sleeves off due to the intolerable hot weather) nor I've been with electrical sewing machine (except for the one at My friend's place) but I was having so much fun designing and cutting and sewing and undo-ing and dealing with all the threads I messed up !

Pockets Full of Rainbow

This one I designed for people who hate carrying bag with only few items.
You can just put things in your pockets
and READY SET GO!

Let's make yourself a T : ))
Heart Hug!
Mary


Ps.
But one thing I can tell you is that
machine was madness.

3 comments:

  1. น่ารักจัง!!!
    มีให้เลือกลายเดียวเองเหรอครับ : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ช่องบนใส่ของได้หรือคะ

    มีกระเป๋าเยอะๆน่ารักจังเลยอ่ะ

    ว่าแต่ว่ามีขายที่ไหนบ้างเนี่ย

    เราอยากได้ซักตัวแล้วหล่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ใส่ของได้ทุกช่องเลยค่ะคุณมิลา

    ช่องบนสุดก็ใส่ได้
    ใส่เหรียญบาทเหรียญห้า เตรียมทำบุญทำทานก็ได้
    ใส่เหรียญรถไฟฟ้าก็ได้ หยิบง่ายไม่หาย สบายไร้กังวลจริงๆ!

    ตัวนี้ยังไม่ขายค่ะ
    ไว้ทำขายแล้วจะบอกนะคะ
    : ))

    ReplyDelete