Sunday, October 24, 2010

The sky is blue, but not me and you

Photobucket

Yesterday I was riding in a car, looking out the window.
I wasn't feeling blue or anything.
But sure the sky does.


Why so blue my friend?

I'd love to invite you come along with us if I could.
But unfortunately we haven't got that much space.
No offense, my brother, but you're huge.

Try not to think about sad things. We have enough rain already.
Go play with the clouds. Go play with the planes.
Think about... I don't know, soft green grass?
I heard green is soothing.

Anyway I gotta go. Someone is hungry.
Hope you're feeling better soon.


Love,
Oranges in a picnic basket.

1 comment:

  1. ืnot a lot of content
    but a lot of feeling
    sometimes text can't explain everything
    but the picture does

    ReplyDelete